20 Dec 2019

23: 40 RANDOM FACTS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME.

I just want to share  some of the facts  you've never known about and maybe afterwards,we might be friends or "twins" who knows?

1: I'm very spiritual.I believe in universe,I talk to universe and I love universe.I also believe in God,something that i really  argue about,because I have never known if am into Christianity or  Pantheism.

2: I can wake up very early without an alarm and maintain that schedule.

3: I'm OCD(Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and I kind of struggle with anxiety issues.

4: I never forget people's faces nor their names.

5: I have psychic abilities.I can predict many events and atimes I always feel as if I can read minds.(Honestly,it's more than that,but one thing for sure is ,my intuition is very powerful).

6: I have never worn a watch.

7: I love fashion and uniqueness.

8: I can't stand cobwebs,spider webs,dust webs.I fear them so much.

9:  My first love will always be reading and writing.I wrote my first  piece while in highschool,it was  a script like.And I started reading way back when I was very young.

10:I admire confident people.

11: I have always loved reality shows,I think that's one of the reasons I started a YouTube channel.

12: I got my first job when I was 19.(I was a rich student).

13: I love to watch what I eat,but it's like sometimes I don't really care.I have never had body image issues.

14: I have a scar on my tummy due to a surgery and because of all that, some people usually think I'm a mom. The only thing I have "given birth "to are my articles and some discoveries that I haven't made public yet.

15: I tend to ask many questions/personal ones,even to strangers.Am I nosey? Yes iam.Im very observant too.

16: I always check under the bed everytime before sleeping.I mean everytime.If I wake up in the middle of the night  to pee or to eat,I will definitely do it.

17: I often wake up in the middle of the night to eat.

18: I genuinely love life and keeping time.

19: I'm an ambivert.

20: I'm such a crying baby.I will cry when am happy,sad,watching something,etc.I think emotional is my other name.

21: I care for my family so much and I love my parent's home.

22: I have a don't care attitude and this strong faith that can move mountains.

23: I hate alcohol and I can't stand people who smoke weed.No offense but they have this lousy smell.

24: I only love the hair on my head.(Still saving for a laser removal on other parts)

25: If I were to be reicarnated,I would wish to be Shonda Rhimes.

26: I believe in Karma.

27: I'm so very good in detaching myself from people.

28: I'm very picky on what i
watch.

29: I'm always writing a story in my head.

30: I'm very secretive.

31: I don't like school. I'm educated and learned though.

32: I have never had an issue with anybody's sexuality,religional believes,etc.But are we even allowed to have issues with any of that?Definitely not.

33: Black is my favourite colour.

34: Soul music makes me happy.

35: I'm allergic to anything cold and dusty.My body will react so fast everytime am in contact with those two.Most of the mornings I will wake up sneezing (heavily and countless times,I might also loose my voice) also when I drink something cold regardless of the  warm weather.

36: Cats or dogs? I ain't a cat person.I always admire dogs and imagine myself in this huge house with many of them but honestly,I can't stand a moving fur near me.Sorry animal lovers.

37: I fear escalators.

38:I hate underwears.

39: I hate being forced to do something i ain't  willing to do.

40: I love my tea spicy.



2 comments:

  1. In the list the waking up without alarm is-not the only one - impressive.You should offer tips. Is it keeping a sleeping schedule?. 5.You like confident �� people? that says something awesome about you .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou...
      About the waking up thing, i think it's all about the setting of your mind. I'm i even making sense? LOL...
      Confidence is everything.

      Delete