4 Dec 2019

19: WHAT'S IN MY KIONDO/WHAT EVERY GIRL'S SUPPOSED TO CARRY.

Have you ever visited a public washroom or you are in a restaurant and a person approaches you and they ask for some tissues or wipes?  I guess you have. Honestly,I don't like borrowing, neither do I love sharing.
I'm a such a kiondo lover.At the moment I'm carrying a medium size which I feel is so versatile.So let's check what's inside.
1: A sanitizer-You are always walking in public areas touching so many things and shaking people's hands ,you will be prone to germs.
2: Umbrella -I bet no one needs her hair wet from the rain nor her make-up ruined.With this unpredictable weather, that's one of the things you will need.My mum will always tell me "Mwaari  I gatambaa"(a woman will always need a scarf) Well, probably a scarf is the other necessity.
3: Tissues/Tampons/Wipes - Incase of unexpected periods and spillages,you will be soughted out.
4:A packet of condoms - You haven't made up your mind about abstaining from sex, right? It's time you learnt to be responsible.
5: Purse/Wallet- Always carry some cash with you.
6:I have a small kit where I keep twezzers, safety/bobby pins, sewing threads/needles,flash drives,etc.You should have one to.
7:I have this amazing tiny tripod stand that I will always carry everywhere incase I want some vlogs or pictures and I don't want to bother anyone.
8: A note book/a pen-A times we need some to do lists and to record some events down, right?
9:A wig cap-If you don't own yours,you will be forced to wear used ones or spend an extra coin, everytime you are shopping for hairs.
10:A book-  I'm such a big reader and I have so many books in my phone.But there's always something awesome about
turning pages.You see those moments when you are waiting for someone or you in a car bored and most probably you can't use your phone?
11:My lucky charm- I'm always doing positive journalling, like I will write amazing things about myself in different papers and I will carry them everywhere.
We all have different believes, if something makes you feel good when you look at it,why can't you carry it everywhere.
  So, what in your bags people?

2 comments:

  1. All the above except, lucky charm and a packet of condoms,i guess it's the high time I added them to my list. I also own several lip balms, a girl can't afford to have dry lips. 😄. Please don't pretend to forget, you owe me a kiondo. What are Ntagus for anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do add them...
      There's no way we having dry,cracky lips.Hehehe...
      Kiondo utapata tu...

      Delete