29 Dec 2016

KEEPING UP WITH BRENDA
    For the past years, i have learnt the act of choosing. Dumping everything that disgusts me and keeping what pleases me.I have many types of friends whom i pick meticulously and group them in different levels. From fashion, health, career, kitchen, fun to gossip friends just to name a few. They all play an important role in my life and i treasure them so much. Their concern, attention and loyalty is always genuine trust me, with these kind of friends, you are good to go for many decades and you will never ask for anything else. they are like pieces of confections, Fine wine, expensive jewelries, good music, interesting/romantic books and movies all wrapped up in one. I pray for you and hope each day that you would never dare to mess with me.

     I have also had an equal share with scoundrels waiting to destroy me with their malicious plans. I have trusted and hoped so much but do you know what i got i return? Betrayal, and that emotional hurt was so much. I have also been a victim of ruthless people, who wake up one morning and decide to insult me through text messages and fill my inbox with rough words. Oh! i almost forgot those who write anonymous offensive letters and send to my mail. I like to call them crickets; you talk about me, tell lies and because you are afraid of me, you do it behind my back. That's when you make that "chirping " sound. That's so demeaning of you. you try everything to be me and to acquire everything i ever had. Spying on my moves and asking stuffs about me from my friends. Hating on my articles, yet you cant wait to read them. I think people like these are jealous of me. This envy is so bad, it can destroy you. We are all ambitious, but if you've not achieved whatever you want in life, you have to keep on dreaming and work more harder. Just because you are angry with your life doesn't mean you  should be bitter with me, face your problems. I don't make decisions for anyone. am not brutal,but if you give me "crap" then i'll give you a ton more. In my world i do whatever  i love not taking opinions i never asked  for from people. I am Brenda remember.

6 comments: