10 Nov 2016

                              MEN CAN BE ANGELS TOO.
 
         
   Its been two months since i enrolled in yoga classes.I feel more rejuvenated and happy.But the most fortunate thing is that i have made new friends.Meeting new people is always a great deal to me.My new small circle of friends include five,ambitious, beautiful, hardworking ladies.Talk of beauty and brains.They have all ventured into different,huge career fields.We all meet often and talk about various things like fashion,books,politics, movies,businesses,etc.Today we had a chance to talk about relationships  and marriages.The same cliché that all men are alike still revolves in these ladies minds.I am so surprised because regardless of these gorgeous ladies being educated - learned and married believe that all men should be assassinated because they are evil creatures,who are always ready to attack every time. They believe  that all men are mean and disrespectful. That being commited to a man is the most dumb-ass thing to do.

  I was raised up by both parents,who love each other and to date,they live together.I have watched them keenly for many years and I believe that's an act of love.I wish for the same too,I don't want to live with a naked finger for the rest of my life.I want my children to have a third name and always have a father figure around.Believe it or not, but there's a good breed of men who are faithful,well-mannered, polite and honorable. Gentlemen who can take good care of your family, converse with about the future and offer solutions if a problem arises rather than just calling it quit.Let's dump the negative myths we hear and read about men because according to me,its so yesterday.It's time we embraced something positive.Thank you..

4 comments: