21 Jan 2019

REMINISCENCE


My night wasn't the typical one where I keep up with the Kardashians, journal,reach out on my book shelf or even try out a couple of recipes I got from a certain cook book (I have become a kitchen guru guys). Rather,I was unboxing my birthday presents.Happy birthday to me by the way,am a year older now, officially a young woman.I must say it was the best moment and not an easy task,as I was so eager and I had so many gifts, in case you are wondering.I also printed the text messages, email wishes and filed them somewhere.

For a minute,I was reminded of years back when I was a young girl.Remember during school days when the teacher would request us to stand up, everyone would break into a birthday song and the birthday baby would receive some gifts?Tiny, special gifts from pure hearted kids.How the teachers kept tabs on our birthdays,is still a mystery.
Growing up was always fun, everybody would agree with me.I think life was so perfect and easy, right? People were more nicer and caring.

But we now living in one sick generation,where people are heartless,mean, bitter, ungrateful, name it.People got no concern for others.God knows some don't even care for themselves.We are used to having messy lives because we ain't willing to fix anything.Breaking other people's families, stealing, destroying others and still standing on the pulpit and worshipping so hard.I think that's called hypocrisy.We also have fraudulent friends,i call them "The Judases"like they will kiss and kill you the next minute.
Do you know those people who work out religiously,eat healthy, visit the doctor often but at the end of the day hop to bed with everyone?Why though?To fill the emptiness?

See,I ain't a saint.A couple of times I have sneaked into strip clubs, like there's something about that pole that i love so much.I have also pierced my titties and I see nothing wrong with it, regardless of people always"crucifying"me.What I mean is,we all have our own devils, but we need to stop feeding them.Lets be humane and work on our inside as much we do on the outside.And I believe our hearts will shine then.

9 comments: